Monday, October 18, 2010

SOFT SILKY HAIR - PRODUCT #5 - REDKEN EXTREME

Now that you know the products I use in the shower its time to take a look at the products I apply once my hair is clean. Well...actually before we go into that I want to explain that I wrap my hair in a towel to let it absorb the water while I dry my body, then I carefully take to towel off. I NEVER RUB MY HAIR WITH THE TOWEL TO DRY IT....NEVER!! this is very important because that can damage your hair.

When my hair was looking awful, one of the things that bothered me the most was the flyaways and I knew that they were partially caused by the hair breaking and I went out looking for a fix. Last year I found this magnificent product,(yes, it's that good) at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I'm talking about Redken Extreme Anti Snap leave-in treatment.


This product is so good, I don't even know where to begin..let's see..it has a pump dispenser which is always very useful to control the amount of product you use. I only use 1 pump but if you have longer hair or more hair that I do, then you will probably need a couple of pumps. I rub my hands together and evenly distribute it.





It smells great; fresh and clean and I love it. The texture is more on the liquid side but not completely runny and that texture makes it easy to cover your hair completely. The best part is that it is not greasy and it absorbs very fast. 

This is only the first on the line of products I use on clean hair so I will tell you everything about the next product on my up coming post.

Betty says...absolutely recommend it

No comments:

Post a Comment