Monday, October 11, 2010

SOFT SILKY HAIR

For years I thought soft silky hair was just a dream, an impossible one like winning the lottery, so I kept trying every product out there in hopes of finding “the cure”. My natural hair is coarse and thick and I thought nature had played a cruel game on me because I thought my goal was only reachable for people with thin, naturally straight hair.

One day I had a great idea…. color my hair! and there it was, finally my hair changed its texture, I was now a STRAW head, I think going bald would have been a better idea…oh well..you live, you learn.

At this point I was considering becoming a nun, the outfit would cover my head perfectly; but the idea of having to go through a divorce to conquer that plan, made me go out seeking for a better solution.

 After many, many, many years and a loooooot of products and money wasted I have finally found a combination of products that works for me. My hair is so soft now, that I simply can’t stop touching it.
I know I’m not the only woman with that problem so I thought I could help a lot of people here. Now, keep in mind that we are all different and this same combination of products will not work for everyone but it will for some. If it doesn’t work for you just know that there is a solution out there and take this as a starting point.  

As I mentioned, it is not one miracle product, it is a combination of products and every day I will reveal one; so if you are interested in learning about this products keep coming back every day to read about the ‘product of the day’ 

I have been thinking how to show you my hair but no picture really shows the texture I feel when I touch it. Still, I know you want to see what it looks like so I’m hoping these will satisfy. For the purpose of showing you the real texture I didn’t style my hair, that means I washed it and used the products but I didn’t brush it. I know it sound weird to some people but that is how soft it is now, I almost never use a brush anymore. I left it to air dry and I didn’t use any styling tools…in other words, it is natural style.

Close up


My new brush...FINGERS :)

I know this one looks messy but that way I feel you can get a better idea

 And finally, a side shot

Betty says…everything is possible!  I keep buying the lottery...you never know.



No comments:

Post a Comment