Saturday, October 9, 2010

RIMMEL LASH ACCELERATOR TO THE TEST




oh mascaras....one of those thing we will never agree on. There are a thousand mascaras out there and everyone seems to love a different one. Makes sense since we are all looking for a different effect for our lashes. Me....I want a mascara that looks some what natural but very black and holds the curl. I don't have particularly long lashes but I'm ok with what I have....of course, if I can get them to be longer just by using mascara I would be happier, right? wouldn't you?
That's why when I was at walgreens tonight I decided to buy this rimmel lash accelerator mascara that promises longer lashes in 30 days...yeah....will see....
Rimmel products are half off this week so I ended up paying under 5 bucks.
I will star using this mascara tomorrow and I will take pictures. I promise to use only this one for the next 30 days and compare pictures by the end of this experiment.

Betty says.... for under 5 (on sale) it's worth to try
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment