Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SALLY HANSEN’S SILVER ANNIVERSARY

I recently found this nail polish at target and fell in love immediately. The name is Silver Anniversary and it doesn’t have a number like they usually do. In my experience when they don’t have a number it means they are limited edition so I grabbed it as fast as I could. I knew I didn’t see this one when browsing at the 2010 fall collection so I was wondering what collection this little beauty belonged to but so far I haven’t been able to find that info. I did however find on their website that they have a color with this name and its number 16 so I don’t know if it is part of their regular line….


 Pinky - one coat
Ring- two coats
Middle – three coats
Pointer – four coats


It is sheer enough to be used over other colors but it is buildable to provide complete coverage as you can see.

The name describes the color perfectly and there’s not much more I can add. It’s shiny, shimmery and beautiful. I’m not wearing any top coat so the color you see is the real thing, no added shine here.

Betty says…get it fast even if it is part of the regular line






No comments:

Post a Comment