Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pretty in PINK by wet n wild and revlon

I am a nail polish addict and even though I should refrain myself from buying anymore, I just can't let a good deal pass. Last week Walgreens was having a sale on Wet n Wild products 50% off, as if they weren't already a great buy, the nail polishes were 49 cents......now that's what I call a MUST BUY. This pink jewel here is called sparked and it's without a doubt one of the best glitter nail polishes I own, it really covers the nail with glitter, no need to work the brush and pray to get the glitter onto your nails....you know the ones.. this one is full and I really mean FULL of pink and silver glitter.



 This week CVS is having a sale on Revlon nail polishes. You pay $3.99 and if you have their card, you get a $3.00 coupon for your next purchase so it's like getting it for 99 cents......is there anything better than good sales?? I had a hard time choosing the color because I wanted something different from what I already have in my collection so I went with #100 called Touch of Mauve. It is a muted mauve that in some lights looks very pink-y while in others it turns a little to the peach side...i know it sound strange but I've had it on for 3 days now and have had the chance to experience the color in a wide variety of lights.


By now, you know the price of this manicure is unbeatable but what about the quality?? so far, no complaints, 3 days doing everything I normally do...typing, dishes and everything else that ruins a manicure in no time but this is standing strong. The coverage of both was good on the first coat but I decided to put a second coat just in case.

Betty says....GO FOR IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment