Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SOFT SILKY HAIR – PRODUCT #2 – REDKEN ALL SOFT SHAMPOO


If you don’t know why I am writing about this product then click here  to read my “soft silky hair” post.

Yesterday I revealed the first product but if you missed it, click here . I also explained that I switch shampoo every now and then to prevent my hair from getting used to it and this is one of my 2 favorites.





Let’s start by the bottle which I think is very well designed. It’s like half a cylinder that has just the perfect curvature for your fingers to grab on to it, even during slippery situations. Now on with the product itself. 
 
I am not the best when it comes to describing scents but this one should win some kind of price for its tropical sweetness. You have to smell this because it’s that amazing.

Consistency is creamy, not runny and it is very easily distributed. It really holds honor to its name because my hair feels as smooth and soft as I always wanted.

My two shampoos are just the perfect combination to prep my hair for the next line of products. Tomorrow…conditioner

Betty says……vacation in a bottle


  

No comments:

Post a Comment