Friday, October 15, 2010

SOFT SILKY HAIR - PRODUCT #3 - NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE

By now, you already know the products I use to wash my hair, right? if not then click here

So, after I rinse the shampoo out of my hair, I squeeze the excess water out and apply conditioner. Sounds easy right? well it is but the tough part is finding a good conditioner that works for you. As I mentioned in my first post about this topic soft silky hair I had to buy a ton of products that didn't work for me before I was able to find the ones that I love now. I tried low and high end products and realized that the price is not always indicative of quality but when it came to conditioners, I had never been able to find a good 'drugstore' conditioner. I have to thank Erin or at least I think that's her name, better known as iheartTDWP which is her YouTube channel. 3 months ago she posted this video and because I really think she is amazing and honest, I decided to try one of the products she recommended in her video and guess what.....she was absolutely right,  I LOVE this product. So without further ado let's get into it.





In case the picture is not clear enough, the name is Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask (wow that was long) When you open the screw on lid, you see a cream, that's what it is, a thick creamy texture that glides easily.



I take more or less the amount of a teaspoon and rub my hands together to distribute it and make it easier to evenly cover my hair from mid-length down. I consider this next part to be very important, I comb my hair with my fingers making sure I'm being gently. If I find any knots, I carefully try to break it apart without breaking my hair strands...hope this makes sense ;) and then leave it on for a few minutes. To be quite honest, I have never counted the time but since the first thing I do in the shower is my hair, I do everything else I have to do while I let the conditioner do its job. but I think it's somewhere between 3 to 5 minutes and then completely rinse it out.

I wash my hair every other day, that means around 4 times a week. I use this conditioner 2 of those times and on my next post I will reveal the conditioner I use the other 2 times a week.

Betty says......works well, smells good, inexpensive....can it get better than that??
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review Betty :) I am running to get one soon and try !!

    ReplyDelete