Thursday, October 14, 2010

BERRY GIRLY WITH NYC MOMA AND FINGER PAINTS WICKED GLITTER

One look at my morning toast and the delicious berry preserve on top put me in the mood for berry nail polish..what? did I just say that? Yes I’m awkward that way.

NYC had the perfect color for the look I had in mind, MoMA. It is a berry opaque color (see what I did there? ;D)

Okay enough lousy writing and on with the images:








I decided to add a picture of the bottle itself because on the other pictures it came out a little plumy and I want you to see the real magenta color. 





I have been into doing one glittery nail for a really, really, reeeeaaally long time but I have to say that it was not my idea; I saw it on someone else and thought it was brilliant. What I didn’t know at the time is how addictive it is. I now need it on almost every manicure or I feel boring.

Betty says…yeeeiii glitter 






No comments:

Post a Comment