Monday, October 11, 2010

SALLY HANSEN 2010 FALL COLLECTION

Walking around Ulta I found the stands with the new fall collections for their different lines. I checked every color carefully and the only 2 colors that called my attention were these:

A Girl’s Best Friend is a very sheer multi-colored shimmer. The golden tone stands out from the others but depending on how the light hits it, you can see hints of green and pink micro glitter. It seems to have a pearlized base on the bottle but it is not noticeable on the nail.



Pinky - one coat
Ring- two coats
Middle – three coats
Pointer – four coats


I have yet to try it over other colors but I am sure it will work with just about every color in my collection. I’m not a fan of yellows and gold tones but for some reason I feel they couldn’t have named this better, it can truly become a girl’s best friend. Try it over white or the lightest shade of pink and the result just screams snow…perfect for the holiday season.

Shining Moment is a bronze like nothing I’ve ever seen, so let’s go to the picture first


Pinky - one coat
Ring- two coats
Middle – three coats
Pointer – four coats

I have to say that the camera doesn’t do justice to this color. It is a warm brownish shimmery color with the same pink and green micro glitter that I mentioned for the other color. It is sheer but I don’t know if it would work on top of other colors and as you can see it is buildable to complete coverage with 2 to 3 coats. I’m thinking Thanks Giving…..oh yeah, perfect for that kind of feast.

Betty says…. Gorgeous  



No comments:

Post a Comment