Sunday, October 17, 2010

SILKY SOFT HAIR - PRODUCT #4

I have a confession to make... I am an addict! yes, I am addicted to youtube. I must say that every time I want a new product I research for reviews on my beloved youtube. It is a great tool but if you are thinking about doing this, I have a warning.....be prepared to be bitten by the "must buy that" bug. There are so many products exposed in those videos and people show you how good they work for them that it's impossible not to want them.

That's how I decided I needed to try my next product. I saw a billion and one videos of people loving Joico K-PAK deep penetrating reconstructing conditioner but I was skeptical and didn't want to spend that much money on conditioner...you see..at that time I was really thinking that I had tried everything and that there was not one good conditioner out there. In other words I had lost faith in conditioners. I have to say, the idea kept running around in my head and one day I was at Sally Beauty Supplies and almost went into shock when I saw this product.





If you are not familiar with this brand, Generic Value Products is a company of chemists who knew they could recreate any product using the same ingredients and since they didn't have to pay any of the marketing and advertising then they could sell the products at a lower price but with the same quality. I decided I wanted to give this one a try since is was a little over $6. I have been using this product for about 4 months and I love it. I use it about 2 times a week and switch to the other conditioner for the other 2 times I wash my hair during the week, if you haven't read my post on the other conditioner, then click here. I pour a nickel size amount on the palm of my hand and rub both hands together, then distribute it through my hair making sure I don't take it as high as the roots, this product is not as slippery as other conditioners so it's harder to notice when you have evenly coated your hair so I  kind of comb my hair with my fingers in a very gentle way..just to make sure I covered every single strand. I let it do its magic for about 3 minutes and rinse well.

By now, you already know the products I use when I wash my hair but there are more products that come into the equation of softness, so make sure you read my next post to discover what products I use once I'm out of the shower.

Betty says......I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment